Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tara's new best friend= Bruce!

Hehe so yea like the title of this blog says- i have a new best friend. So now you're all probably saying to yourselves, good for you Tara, way to develop those social skills. But no. This new best friend is no boy- it's my brand new ukulele (see picture). Isn't he pretty?? Hehe, i love him so much.
So sure I don't know any actual songs yet, or even any chords, or notes. And I mean sure, he's not properly tuned so it sounds a bit off and for some reason I can't seem to figure out the correct way to strum anything but oh well! I'm working on it- k?

Ok then, that's all I wanted to say. Oh and hope you guys enjoyed the "Lice!" video that I finally put up. Again, don't worry people- I don't have lice, lol. Although I really do appreciate all the concern, you guys are the best.

Adios!

Oh and- new video on tuesday ok? Or maybe Wensday, I'm not sure. Don't hold me to anything... lol

Daily Bible Verse:
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6
Tara aka squirrelygurl

P.S. Sorry this blog entry stunk but I was in a rush, and it's not like it really matters anywho cuz only like three people are going to read it. Myself being one of those three. Haha, i crack myself up. :P :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.